The management of kebbi state university of science and technology Aliero has finally released her Admission List. All Aspirants who participated in the screening exercise are expected to check for their names.
At the moment, the list is only available on the JAMB CAPS. See details on how to check yours below;
How to Check KSUSTA Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, you are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.